This solar power management module is designed for 6V~24V solar panel. It can charge the 3.7V Li battery through solar panel or USB connection, and provides 5V/1A regulated output.
The module features MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function and multi protection circuits, therefore, it is able to keep working with high-efficiency, stability, and safety. It is suited for solar powered, low-power IoT, and other environmental protection projects.
- Solar panel input voltage (SOLAR IN): 6V~24V
- Micro USB input voltage (USB IN): 5V
- Pinheader / USB output (USB OUT): 5V 1A
- Charging cutoff voltage: 4.2V±1％
- Over discharging protection voltage: 2.9V±1％
- Solar panel charge efficiency:: ~78%
- USB charge efficiency:: ~82%
- 3.7V battery boost output efficiency: ~86%
- Max quiescent current: <2mA
- Operating temperature: -40℃~85℃
- Dimension: 65.2mm × 56.2mm × 22.9mm
- Solar Power Manager x1
Note: 1.the 14500 battery is NOT included.
100% original from Waveshare, technical support is provided ,please contact us !
Supports MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel,Multi protection circuits: over charge / over discharge / reverse protection / over heat / over current, stable and safe to use
Supports solar panel / USB connection battery charging
For 6V~24V solar panel, DC-002 jack input or screw terminal input,Onboard MPPT SET switch, select the level closed to input level to improve charging efficiency
Two 5V output interfaces: pinheaders and USB port,Onboard high capacity aluminum electrolytic capacitor and SMD ceramic capacitor, reducing the ripple, stable performance
14500 battery holder and PH2.0 battery connector, for connecting multi kinds of 3.7V Li battery,Several LED indicators, for monitoring the status of solar panel and battery